Test shot questions


1. How will I pose the model? Facial expressions?

 I was planning to do 4 different pictures in the same position/ location but different poses.One with a smiling face, one with a tongue sticking out as a joke to show her childish side, one with her body posture sort of different and rebellious, and on with her standing normally doing something with her hands. In all these 4, I am planning to make her wear different clothes that outline and show her personality. 

2.  Models clothing?

 I plan to make her wear red as I've noticed that in magazines, it is used often to make the outfit pop out. I want her outfit to be fun and rebellious and outgoing at the same time. I want to portray different genres throughout the magazine such as pop, grime/rap, country and maybe hip hop which will reflect the ideologies of my magazine which is to show a likeness of all genres all round. 

3. Location and setting

I might make my location outside and natural as it would have the sun on her and would show how he is into nature and that she is down to earth as there is an idea that celebrities don't go to parks or don't do what a normal person does. Or I was thinking of using a brick wall as a background as I think it is genuine and shows a bit of rebellion. 


4. Props? 

For my prop, I was thinking of using a guitar to convey to my audience that my model writes and creates all her music herself and that it is all genuine and hers. Other than that, I wasn't planning to use any other props as I want the main focus to be my model. Maybe for the double page spread, I was gonna have her walking into the frame with a guitar on her back.  

5. Lighting and angles 

For my angles, I want the camera to be at eye level to show that my model isn't someone you have to look up at, she is someone that you can talk to eye to eye without any judgemental rudeness. Lighting I want to be natural as I believe t reflects the model best and it shows her naturalness. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Research 1 and Analysis